Leader or follower?
A brief recap of The Top 10 Distinctions Between Entrepreneurs and Employees by Keith Cameron Smith states that:
- Educate themselves more than they entertain themselves.
- Don’t underestimate failure.
- Find permanent solutions, not short term corrections.
- Know a lot about a little.
- Willingly give and receive praise and correction without taking it personally.
- Take responsibility.
- Build wealth (employees just make money).
- Spend time with those who will positively influence them.
- Look into the future, not the past.
- Take risks because of faith in others and themselves.
So, are you an entrepreneur? …..or just an employee?